<< Home > << The Upper Room Chapel
The Upper Room Chapel
The Upper Room Chapel in Richmond, VA
- Children are a Heritage to the Lord
- Our children, and the children of the world, are a blessing from God. Have you placed your phone down, turned off the video games or movie and made time for your children and your family? Pastor Amy gives a testimony about her own wonderful father and how we can strive to love our children just as our fathers and our own Father in heaven loves us every day. Listen to discover God’s love during the Sunday, June 18, 2017 sermon at The Upper Room Chapel in Richmond, VA.
- God has a Ram in the Bush
- Do you ever feel like giving up after being in a long trial or test? Do you feel like God is testing you too much? Pastor Amy shows us that God always provides what is needed in his eyes. Join us during the Sunday, May 21, 2017 sermon at the Upper Room Chapel in Richmond VA.
- Mother's Day Sermon
- Mothers care for our children and have a special bond that no other parent has with their children. Mothers are lawn mowers, doctors, psychologists, coaches, developers of personalities, molders of vocabulary, soft voices saying I love you, and much more. Pastor Mark Pauley honors our mothers and shares the joy God has for our mothers during the Sunday, May 14, 2017 service at The Upper Room Chapel in Richmond, VA.
- Pastor Torres Ordination
- Today we ordained Victor Torres as Worship Pastor. Pastor Victor Torres preaches the good Word and inspires us to lead a better life through God and family. Join us for Pastor Torres’ sermon as we welcome him to The Upper Room Chapel Pastor hood during during the Sunday, May 7, 2017 service at The Upper Room Chapel in Richmond, VA.
- Revival with Pastor Chuck Pauley: night two
- What has God called you to do? Do you love others as yourselves when you see people struggling with sin? Maybe you gossip about them or laugh when they are not around. Is this what God wants from you? Revive yourself in your love of God during the second night of revival on Saturday, April 29, 2017 at the Upper Room Chapel in Richmond, VA.
- Revival with Pastor Chuck Pauley: night one
- Which side of the Jordan River are you on? Do you seek God’s Word? Join us for the first night of our revival with special guest Pastor Chuck Pauley. Revive yourself in your love of God during the first night of revival on Friday, April 28, 2017 at the Upper Room Chapel in Richmond, VA.
- Revival with Pastor Chuck Pauley: Sunday service
- Discover the joy of reading the Bible and the wonderful stories found inside during the third day of our revival. Pastor Chuck Pauley shares the story of Jacob, Rachel and Leah in Genesis 29 as he revives us with God’s love and calling in our lives. Join us for the final day of our revival during the Sunday, April 30, 2017 service at the Upper Room Chapel in Richmond, VA.