<< Home > << The Upper Room Chapel
The Upper Room Chapel
The Upper Room Chapel in Richmond, VA
- Are you Awake?
- Are you struggling? Does life just drag you down? Where do you turn? Movies, music, alcohol, or drugs? Have you tried Jesus? Associate Pastor Amy Samuel shares her testimony during the Sunday, December 2, 2017 service at the Upper Room Chapel in Richmond VA.
- Do You Have an Ounce of God?
- When does God come in your life? Do you let Him in? Pastor Chuck Pauley shows us who God is in our lives. Listen to God’s Word throughout our Pastor during the Sunday, November 12, 2017 service at The Upper Room Chapel in Richmond, VA.
- Appeal to God
- Are you facing something you can’t control or overcome? Are you feeling lost? Pastor Chuck Pauley preaches on the 8 elements of Jehoshaphat prayer this morning from 2 Chronicles chapter 20. Jehoshaphat prayer can teach any believer to be an overcomer in your battle or whatever you’re facing this morning. Keep your eyes on God and stop worrying during the Sunday, October 29, 2017 service at the Upper Room Chapel in Richmond, VA.
- God Wants Your Heart
- Nations go through attacks. Churches go through attacks. Families go through attacks. Individuals go through attacks. What do we do? We go to God! Are you only giving God half of your heart? If you really want God to move in your life, then you have to get hold of him and give him all you have. He will take all you have and bless your family, your church, your nation and you. Pastor Chuck Pauley shares the blessings and life of Jehoshaphat, and how we can love God with all our heart. Join us during the Sunday, October 22, 2017 service at The Upper Room Chapel in Richmond, VA.